Prof. Luft is a neurologist and clinical scientist, Professor at Zurich University and Medical Director at cereneo. He also runs the Stroke Centre at the University Hospital of Zurich.
He is known internationally for his research in the field of neurorehabilitation. As the creator of the medical and scientific concept of cereneo, he is convinced that patients who have suffered brain injury or a stroke need constant and empathetic support based on the latest clinical findings in order to make the best possible recovery.
- Degree in Human Medicine at Tubingen University, Germany (1991-1998)
- Training in Neurology at Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA and Tubingen University, Germany (1998-2005)
- Assistant Professor for Clinical Neurorehabilitation at Zurich University (2008-2013)
- Professor for Vascular Neurology and Rehabilitation at Zurich University (since 2014)
- Associated Professor at D-HEST at ETH Zurich (since June 2016)