Registered Nurse (m/f/d)
Effective immediately or by arrangement
We are developing an individualised treatment programme, aiming to give our patients the highest standard of independence and a free lifestyle to improve their life quality to a maximum. We are targeting Swiss insurance patients, as well as international patients.
cereneo and it’s sister companies accompany patients in their different phases after neurological illnesses; from inpatient treatments to outpatient treatments all the way to tele rehabilitation. We explore the potential of neurorehabilitation and would like to exploit this to the fullest and make it accessible for our patients.
Join us as our new enthusiastic care expert!
In your new role, you will care for your patients professionally and individually and you will autonomously carry out the prescribed diagnostic and therapeutic measures. Thereby you can count on the active and professional help of our health specialists. Based on your experience, you will be able to recognise and control emergency situations immediately and initiate direct and adequate treatment. You are responsible for patient documentation and information transfer in your scope of responsibilities, in an independent and reliable approach. In this way, you will ensure the future of our next generation of qualified healthcare professionals.
Are you looking for active cooperation and professional exchange with colleagues? Then you will have the opportunity here. Through close cooperation and constructive exchange with our doctors, therapists and researchers, we form a strong team in which you can express your ideas and contribute to improvements.
What should you bring with you?
Our success is only possible with highly qualified and motivated employees on all levels. Frankness, personal initiative and fairness are therefore on top of our list.
- Registered Nurse, Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education
- Work experience is an advantage
- Positive attitude towards working with people with neurological disabilities
- Professional interaction with external partners and customers
- Interest in working together in an interdisciplinary team
- Readiness for continuous further training
- Good knowledge of German & English (written & spoken), any other language would be an advantage
- Open, constellated, communicative and committed personality
- Empathy and roll distance
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- High patient orientation, organizational skills, sense of responsibility and resilience
- Reliable, loyal and team-oriented way of working
- Flexible, proactive, communicative and team-oriented
- Ability to criticize and deal with conflicts
What we offer
Discounted accommodation for cereneo employees.
Discount for our connected daycare center.
Personal training and development opportunities.
Various discounts for all employees.
Fantastic Office View
Great work environment with a view of Lake Lucerne, Pilatus and Rigi!
Fitness & Gym
Shared use of fitness equipment and a gym.
Canteen & FELFEL
Access to our canteen and the FELFEL food vending machine.
Accesible infrastructure, perfectly located.
Discounted parking spaces for cereneo employees.