Nursing Care Expert (m/f/d)
Effective immediately or by arrangement
We are developing an individualised treatment program, aiming to give our patients the highest standard of independence and a free lifestyle to improve their life quality to a maximum. We are targeting Swiss insurance patients, as well as international patients.
cereneo and it’s sister companies accompany patients in their different phases after neurological illnesses; from inpatient treatments to outpatient treatments all the way to telerehabilitation. We explore the potential of neurorehabilitation and would like to exploit this to the fullest and make it accessible for our patients.
Join us as our new care expert!
Is active collaboration and professional exchange with colleagues important to you? In this newly created and diverse position, you have the opportunity to do so. Through close cooperation and constructive exchange with our doctors, therapists and research foundation, we form a strong team in which everyone can contribute their ideas and contribute to improvements.
- You will be responsible for the supervision, development and securing of an effective, economical and the current quality standards corresponding nursing care with the focus on neurorehabilitation.
- You contribute to the achievement of high quality care for the patients / relatives with positive patient results according to the principles of professional care.
- Through targeted evaluations, you can identify any possible need for action and take measures to further develop professional care.
- You consciously shape and maintain your professional relationships.
- You are ready to network interorganisationally.
- You will support, take the lead and coach in questions of care expertise.
- Joint responsibility for internal knowledge management.
- You give training courses and thus promote a process-oriented, constructive cooperation in our clinic.
- If necessary, you can support the care team.
- Completed training as a qualified nurse (HF, FH, DNII, AKP) / nurse Bachelor in nursing or an equivalent further education
- Work experience is an advantage
- Positive attitude towards working with people with neurological diseases
- Professional interaction with external partners and patients
- Interested in working in an interdisciplinary team
- Resilient, communicative, open and open personality with high intercultural competence
- Empathic and role distance
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- High patient orientation, organisational skills, sense of responsibility
- Reliable, loyal and team-oriented way of working
- Good German and English skills, any other language an advantage
What we offer
Discounted accommodation for cereneo employees.
Discount for our connected daycare center.
Personal training and development opportunities.
Various discounts for all employees.
Fantastic Office View
Great work environment with a view of Lake Lucerne, Pilatus and Rigi!
Fitness & Gym
Shared use of fitness equipment and a gym.
Canteen & FELFEL
Access to our canteen and the FELFEL food vending machine.
Accesible infrastructure, perfectly located.
Discounted parking spaces for cereneo employees.