Junior Hospitality Manager
Effective immediately or by arrangement
We are developing an individualised treatment programme, aiming to give our patients the highest standard of independence and a free lifestyle to improve their life quality to a maximum. We are targeting Swiss insurance patients, as well as international patients.
cereneo and it’s sister companies accompany patients in their different phases after neurological illnesses; from inpatient treatments to outpatient treatments all the way to tele rehabilitation. We explore the potential of neurorehabilitation and would like to exploit this to the fullest and make it accessible for our patients.
Prepare our patients for a positive and personal stay at Cereneo!
In this varied position you will be a full-time host and representative of the house. You will take over the administrative and operational processing of patient admission, stay and departure as well as those accompanying them. You ensure a smooth and guest-oriented process in cooperation with all departments and external partners. You are contact person and organiser for patients, relatives, in-house teams as well as for partner companies and service providers. You ensure a professional and prompt processing of feedback and guest requests in order to realise a guest experience at the highest level.
The maintenance and processing of CRM and the clinic information system is also part of your duties. In addition, you will support the quality management for compliance with quality standards and clinical processes.
What should you bring with you?
Our success is only possible with highly qualified and motivated employees on all levels. Frankness, personal initiative and fairness are therefore on top of our list.
- Training in the upscale hotel industry or in a service-oriented clinical environment
- Professional experience with a focus on hospitality services
- Experienced handling of MS Office, CRM
- Driver's license: category B; BPT
- Fluent written and spoken German and English, Arabic or Russian gives you an advantage
- High levels of organisational skills and team skills, as well as excellent service and customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of commitment, flexibility and openness
- Ability to see the big picture in hectic situations
- passionate and empathetic host with good social skills
- Open to new challenges
What we offer
Discounted accommodation for cereneo employees.
Discount for our connected daycare center.
Personal training and development opportunities.
Various discounts for all employees.
Fantastic Office View
Great work environment with a view of Lake Lucerne, Pilatus and Rigi!
Fitness & Gym
Shared use of fitness equipment and a gym.
Canteen & FELFEL
Access to our canteen and the FELFEL food vending machine.
Accesible infrastructure, perfectly located.
Discounted parking spaces for cereneo employees.