HR project manager & recruiter (f/m/d)
effective immediately or by arrangement
The cereneo clinic develops an individualised treatment programme with the aim of giving our patients the highest possible degree of independence and freedom to organise their lives, thereby optimising their quality of life. We deal with patients from the Swiss health insurance system, as well as international patients. cereneo and its subsidiaries support patients in their various phases after a neurological illness, ranging from inpatient and outpatient treatment to the area of remote rehabilitation.
Take our HR management further towards 5.0!
This important role involves supporting the management of cereneo Holding in the development of international locations in all aspects of human resources and taking on recruitment projects for the expansion of clinics.
- Independent recognition, initialisation & implementation as well as carrying out HR projects, e.g., employer branding
- Internationalisation & digitisation
- Strategic participation in outsourcing or setting up new business areas
- Development of a professional, international personnel recruitment
- Advisory role on international social security, tax and labour law issues worldwide
- Establishment and management of international contract and assignment management
- Definition and implementation of change management and organisational development processes
- Strategic personnel planning & recruiting of executives
- Representation & support of operational HR activities
What should you bring with you?
Our success is only possible with highly qualified and motivated employees on all levels. Frankness, personal initiative and fairness are therefore on top of our list. Do you share this attitude with us? In addition you will have the following points to offer:
- Degree in law or business administration
- Well-substantiated further training in human resources management (HR specialist with diploma); specialisation in international human resources management an advantage
- Professional experience in human resources in international companies
- Knowledge in the fields of international labour law, international tax law, international salary management and personnel marketing
- Excellent knowledge of project management
- Experienced in working with MS Office
- Very good German and English skills (level C1)
- HR generalist who enjoys operational HR work and is skilled in conceptual thinking
- Strongly entrepreneurial, analytical & networked thinking
- Initiative in terms of knowledge expansion, innovations, HR trends
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, confident demeanor, service mentality and an independent, pragmatic and committed working style
What we offer
Discounted accommodation for cereneo employees.
Discount for our connected daycare center.
Personal training and development opportunities.
Various discounts for all employees.
Fantastic Office View
Great work environment with a view of Lake Lucerne, Pilatus and Rigi!
Fitness & Gym
Shared use of fitness equipment and a gym.
Canteen & FELFEL
Access to our canteen and the FELFEL food vending machine.
Accesible infrastructure, perfectly located.
Discounted parking spaces for cereneo employees.