Occupational therapist (f/m/d)
effective immediately or by arrangement
The cereneo clinic develops an individualised treatment programme with the aim of giving our patients the highest possible degree of independence and freedom to organise their lives, thereby optimising their quality of life. We deal with patients from the Swiss health insurance system, as well as international patients. cereneo and its subsidiaries support patients in their various phases after a neurological illness, ranging from inpatient and outpatient treatment to the area of remote rehabilitation.
Accompany our patients back to a healthy and happy life!
In this varied function you will treat neurological patients in an interdisciplinary team. Evidence-based therapy concepts are fundamental for your daily work.
Have you always wanted to have the opportunity to participate in therapeutic research projects? Then you have the opportunity to do so with us, because your knowledge and input are in demand & valued by us!
You will independently carry out individual and group therapies, create individual therapy and training programmes and select suitable, needs-based aids. Through your close cooperation with the nursing staff & the complete documentation & the tariff-compliant recording of services, you will contribute to compliance with & continuous improvement of internal processes.
What should you bring with you?
Our success is only possible with highly qualified and motivated employees on all levels. Frankness, personal initiative and fairness are therefore on top of our list. Do you share this attitude with us? In addition you will have the following points to offer
- Degree in Occupational Therapy and/or academic education and further training in Occupational Therapy
- Sound knowledge and professional experience in the neuro-logical field
- Solid knowledge in ADL training & in the application of handcrafted creative media/materials
- Very good German & English written & spoken
- Willingness and interest in working together in an interdisciplinary team
- Team player, independent, resilient & friendly personality
- Openness & ability to communicate with patients and colleagues
- Structured & independent working method
What we offer
Discounted accommodation for cereneo employees.
Discount for our connected daycare center.
Personal training and development opportunities.
Various discounts for all employees.
Fantastic Office View
Great work environment with a view of Lake Lucerne, Pilatus and Rigi!
Fitness & Gym
Shared use of fitness equipment and a gym.
Canteen & FELFEL
Access to our canteen and the FELFEL food vending machine.
Accesible infrastructure, perfectly located.
Discounted parking spaces for cereneo employees.