Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
The cereneo clinic develops an individualised treatment programme with the aim of giving our patients the highest possible degree of independence and freedom to organise their lives, thereby optimising their quality of life. We deal with patients from the Swiss health insurance system, as well as international patients. cereneo and its subsidiaries support patients in their various phases after a neurological illness, ranging from inpatient and outpatient treatment to the area of remote rehabilitation.
The job will be based in our new subsidiary cereneo Home B.V. in Amsterdam, but will be responsible for performance marketing for all companies in the Neurorecovery Group (NRG). This includes our digital start-up Relearnlabs GmbH in Berlin with the teletherapy platform Alve Therapy, as well as the neurorehabilitation clinics of cereneo Schweiz AG in Hertenstein and cereneo International AG in Vitznau.
- Supporting and continuously optimising our campaigns for lead generation in German and English (SEA, SMA, display, retargeting)
- Implementing target group-specific activities to acquire new B2B and B2C customers
- Support with marketing automation (opening, administration, evaluation of campaigns/nurturing)
- A/B testing, website and conversion optimisation
- Continuous further development of online marketing and observation of new trends
- Optimising online presence in cooperation with external partners
- Drafting and interpreting reports as well as deriving qualitative marketing recommendations
- Project collaboration on digital issues
- A degree or complete further education in the area of digital/online marketing
- 2-3 years of practical work experience on the agency or customer side (B2B or B2C) in the area of performance marketing
- Good knowledge of content management systems (Typo3 and Wordpress are an advantage), Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEO and social media tools
- An independent, structured and precise way of working as well as pronounced quality and service awareness
- Resilient, communicative, capable of working as a part of a team, proactive
- Good knowledge of English and German with confidence in style, other languages would be a plus
What we offer
Discounted accommodation for cereneo employees.
Discount for our connected daycare center.
Personal training and development opportunities.
Various discounts for all employees.
Fantastic Office View
Great work environment with a view of Lake Lucerne, Pilatus and Rigi!
Fitness & Gym
Shared use of fitness equipment and a gym.
Canteen & FELFEL
Access to our canteen and the FELFEL food vending machine.
Accesible infrastructure, perfectly located.
Discounted parking spaces for cereneo employees.