Speech Therapist (a)
effective immediately or by arrangement
The cereneo clinic develops an individualised treatment programme with the aim of giving our patients the highest possible degree of independence and freedom to organise their lives, thereby optimising their quality of life. We deal with patients from the Swiss health insurance system, as well as international patients. cereneo and its subsidiaries support patients in their various phases after a neurological illness, ranging from inpatient and outpatient treatment to the area of remote rehabilitation.
Accompany our patients back to a healthy and happy life!
In this varied role, you will primarily treat neurological patients as part of an interdisciplinary team. Evidence-based therapy concepts are fundamental to your everyday work.
You will skillfully bring your experience and knowledge of clinical diagnostics, the treatment of swallowing disorders in patients with acute neurological disorders and swallowing imaging examinations into everyday rehab. You approach the diverse international clientele with an open mind and are interested in working in a young dynamic and open-minded team. You will independently carry out individual therapies, create individual therapy and training programs and advise and guide relatives accordingly. You will contribute to compliance and continuous improvement of internal processes through your close collaboration with nursing and seamless documentation and performance recording in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement.
What should you bring with you?
Our success is only possible with highly qualified and motivated employees on all levels. Frankness, personal initiative and fairness are therefore on top of our list. Do you share this attitude with us? In addition you will have the following points to offer:
- Completed training as a speech therapist (MSc or BA or EDK recognition for training abroad)
- Knowledge of different types of therapy (e.g. FDT, MODAK, PNF, FOTT) and first professional experience in the neurological field
- Knowledge or experience in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with dysphagia
- Interest in research as well as a committed and independent way of working
- Team player, independent, resilient & friendly personality
- Openness and communication skills towards patients and colleagues
- Structured and independent way of working
- Very good written and spoken German and English, any other language an advantage
What we offer
Discounted accommodation for cereneo employees.
Discount for our connected daycare center.
Personal training and development opportunities.
Various discounts for all employees.
Fantastic Office View
Great work environment with a view of Lake Lucerne, Pilatus and Rigi!
Fitness & Gym
Shared use of fitness equipment and a gym.
Canteen & FELFEL
Access to our canteen and the FELFEL food vending machine.
Accesible infrastructure, perfectly located.
Discounted parking spaces for cereneo employees.