Managing Director / Start up (f/m/d)
effective immediately or by arrangement
cereneo develops individualised treatment programmes with the aim of giving our patients the highest possible degree of independence and freedom to optimise their quality of life. cereneo is part of Neuro Recovery Group (NRG), a Swiss-based company focused on supporting patients in their various phases after a neurological illness, ranging from inpatient and outpatient treatment to the area of remote rehabilitation. NRG includes our digital start-up Relearnlabs in Berlin with teletherapy platform ALVE, as well as two neurorehabilitation clinics located in Hertenstein and in Vitznau, Switzerland.
The role will be based in Amsterdam and encompass responsibility for our newly established subsidiary cereneo Home B.V. (CHBV), which focuses on providing telerehabilitation services and home-based interventions to patients all around the globe. In close cooperation with NRG management based in Switzerland, the Managing Director of cereneo Home B.V. is responsible for the overall strategic direction as well as to tackle all day-to-day operational challenges that arise in a startup environment. The candidate will build his own international team of medical professionals with whom they will further develop and successfully market and support cereneo Home services.
- Develop operating procedures, guidelines and clinical concepts and bring them to practice;
- Participate in administrative decision making, propose and approve relevant policies and procedures
- Communicate & build trusted relationships with key partners and build up a sales network
- Ensure that our patients have a seamless experience throughout the entire treatment cycle, sales, onboarding, treatment and discharge
- Sales & marketing (including content creation), identification of new target markets and generating leads for the acquisition of patients
- Manage the allocated finances and oversee day-to-day accounting tasks
- Tailor clinical concepts according to patient needs in accordance with the mission, vision and values of the company and in line with government regulations
- Assurance of quality standards, quality improvement and patient safety, considering all applicable regulatory requirements
- Human Resource management and recruitment in conjunction with the group Human Resources team (focus on building a team from scratch)
- Oversee the management and administration of patients
- Ensure patients records retentions
- Perform all organizational duties in order to meet the yearly objectives and targets/KPIs set forth by the group.
What should you bring with you?
Our success is only possible with highly qualified and motivated employees on all levels. Frankness, personal initiative and fairness are therefore on top of our list. Do you share this attitude with us? In addition you will have the following points to offer:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant area with 5 years of professional experience, of which at least 3 years in healthcare in a similar position
- International experience for entry into global markets
- Good understanding of Dutch labour law and international HR topics
- Fluency in English and basic knowledge of German, other languages would be a plus
- Agile Management, leadership & communication skills
- Excellent analytical & problem solving abilities
- Confidence to perform as an MD in a startup company
What we offer
Discounted accommodation for cereneo employees.
Discount for our connected daycare center.
Personal training and development opportunities.
Various discounts for all employees.
Fantastic Office View
Great work environment with a view of Lake Lucerne, Pilatus and Rigi!
Fitness & Gym
Shared use of fitness equipment and a gym.
Canteen & FELFEL
Access to our canteen and the FELFEL food vending machine.
Accesible infrastructure, perfectly located.
Discounted parking spaces for cereneo employees.