Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapist (a)
effective immediately or by arrangement
At cereneo Home BV, we develop individualized treatment plans with the aim of providing our patients the highest possible degree of independence and quality of life. We cater to patients around the globe and use the concepts of traveling therapists and telerehabilitation, each in conjunction with our clinical team from our inpatient facilities located in Switzerland.
In this role you will treat neurological patients as part of an interdisciplinary team. Evidence-based therapy concepts are fundamental to your daily work.
- You will bring your experience and knowledge in clinical diagnostics & treatment in patients with acute neurological disorders and will transfer these to a telerehabilitation setting
- You have an open approach to diverse international clientele
- You will independently carry out individual therapies either through our telerehabilitation platform or travel to a patient’s home to treat them for a pre-defined period of time
- You will create individual therapy and training programs after coordination with our neurologists and therapy teams as well as provide the necessary training to the patients’ family & caregivers
- You will complete clinical documentation and comply with quality standards and contribute to the continuous improvement of internal processes
What should you bring with you?
Our success is only possible with highly qualified and motivated employees on all levels. Frankness, personal initiative and fairness are therefore on top of our list. Do you share this attitude with us? In addition you will have the following points to offer:
- Completed training as a physiotherapist or occupational therapist from a reputed university
- You are licensed with the WET BIG Register if applying as a physiotherapist or registered with the WET BIG Register if applying as an occupational therapist
- Knowledge of different types of therapy (e.g. manual therapy, robotics, handling strategy based on BOBATH, functional electrostimulation etc.)
- Strong interest in using portable sensory devices and robotics to support therapy
- You have at least 2 years of experience in working with neurological patients
- You are open to traveling to different countries to treat patients (approx. 50%-80%)
- Very good written and spoken English, any additional languages are an advantage
- You are committed, responsible and willing to create effective approaches to treat your patients
- Team player, independent, culturally adaptive, resilient & friendly personality
- Openness and communication skills towards patients and colleagues
- Willing to work in a start-up company, with a hands-on mentality
What we offer
Discounted accommodation for cereneo employees.
Discount for our connected daycare center.
Personal training and development opportunities.
Various discounts for all employees.
Fantastic Office View
Great work environment with a view of Lake Lucerne, Pilatus and Rigi!
Fitness & Gym
Shared use of fitness equipment and a gym.
Canteen & FELFEL
Access to our canteen and the FELFEL food vending machine.
Accesible infrastructure, perfectly located.
Discounted parking spaces for cereneo employees.