Team Manager Nursing (a)
Effective immediately or by arrangement
The cereneo clinic develops an individualised treatment programme with the aim of giving our patients the highest possible degree of independence and freedom to organise their lives, thereby optimising their quality of life. We deal with patients from the Swiss health insurance system, as well as international patients. cereneo and its subsidiaries support patients in their various phases after a neurological illness, ranging from inpatient treatment, therapy at home as well as telerehabilitation via digital channels.
Join us as our new enthusiastic nursing team manager!
In this position, you will be responsible for the nursing team, in particular for supervising, establishing and ensuring effective, economical nursing care that meets our quality standards, with a focus on neurorehabilitation. In this way, you will contribute to achieving a high quality of care for patients/relatives with positive patient outcomes in accordance with the principles of professional nursing. Through targeted evaluations and collaboration in the nursing team, you will recognize possible needs for action and take measures to further improve our professional nursing care. You consciously shape and maintain your professional relationships and are willing to network interorganizationally. You accompany and coach in questions of nursing expertise, are jointly responsible for internal knowledge management and promote process-oriented, constructive cooperation in our clinic. You will be actively involved in the daily tasks.
Is an active cooperation and professional exchange with colleagues important to you? You will have the opportunity for this at cereneo. Together we form a strong team in which everyone can contribute their ideas and help to improve things.
What should you bring with you?
Our success is only possible with highly qualified and motivated employees on all levels. Frankness, personal initiative and fairness are therefore on top of our list.
- Registered Nurse (HF, FH, DNII, AKP) with a Bachelor degree, a Master degree is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a team leader
- Positive attitude towards working with people with neurological disabilities
- Professional interaction with external partners and customers
- Interest in working together in an interdisciplinary team
- Readiness for continuous further training
- Good knowledge of German & English (written & spoken), any other language would be an advantage
- Open, resilient, communicative and committed personality with high level of intercultural competence
- Empathy and role distance
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- High patient orientation, organizational skills, sense of responsibility and resilience
- Reliable, loyal and team-oriented way of working
- Flexible, proactive, communicative and team-oriented
- Ability to criticize and deal with conflicts
What we offer
Discounted accommodation for cereneo employees.
Discount for our connected daycare center.
Personal training and development opportunities.
Various discounts for all employees.
Fantastic Office View
Great work environment with a view of Lake Lucerne, Pilatus and Rigi!
Fitness & Gym
Shared use of fitness equipment and a gym.
Canteen & FELFEL
Access to our canteen and the FELFEL food vending machine.
Accesible infrastructure, perfectly located.
Discounted parking spaces for cereneo employees.