Registered Nurse key responsibility vocational training (a)
Effective immediately or by arrangement
The cereneo clinic develops an individualised treatment programme with the aim of giving our patients the highest possible degree of independence and freedom to organise their lives, thereby optimising their quality of life. We deal with patients from the Swiss health insurance system, as well as international patients. cereneo and its subsidiaries support patients in their various phases after a neurological illness, ranging from inpatient and outpatient treatment to the area of remote rehabilitation.
Join us as our new enthusiastic care expert!
In this position you are responsible for the professional and educational supervision of our FaGe trainees. You bear the main responsibility for ensuring practical training and in accordance with the educational concept. You are well networked and actively deal with current issues in the field of education of the trainees. You are also responsible for the introduction and supervision of new employees and thus ensure the foundation for our new competent specialists.
Is active cooperation and professional exchange with colleagues important to you? Then you have the opportunity to do so with us. Through close cooperation and constructive exchange with our doctors, therapists and researchers, we form a strong team in which everyone can contribute their ideas and thus foster to improvements.
You will also contribute to achieving a high quality of care for patients/relatives with positive patient outcomes in accordance with the principles of professional care.
What should you bring with you?
Our success is only possible with highly qualified and motivated employees on all levels. Frankness, personal initiative and fairness are therefore on top of our list.
- Registered Nurse, Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education
- Bachelor in Nursing or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a vocational trainer as well as in a leadership position
- Positive attitude towards working with people with neurological disabilities
- Professional interaction with external partners and customers
- Interest in working together in an interdisciplinary team
- Readiness for continuous further training
- Good knowledge of German & English (written & spoken), any other language would be an advantage
- Open, resilient, communicative and committed personality
- Empathy and roll distance
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- High patient orientation, organizational skills, sense of responsibility and resilience
- Reliable, loyal and team-oriented way of working
- Ability to criticize and deal with conflicts
What we offer
Discounted accommodation for cereneo employees.
Discount for our connected daycare center.
Personal training and development opportunities.
Various discounts for all employees.
Fantastic Office View
Great work environment with a view of Lake Lucerne, Pilatus and Rigi!
Fitness & Gym
Shared use of fitness equipment and a gym.
Canteen & FELFEL
Access to our canteen and the FELFEL food vending machine.
Accesible infrastructure, perfectly located.
Discounted parking spaces for cereneo employees.